Cottage Sleeps 7 (min. 2 night stay weekends)
$420 for 4 Adults
$60 extra per person, per night. Cleaning fee $150 per stay.
Weekly Rate Stay 7 nights and pay for 6 when booking direct by phone (excludes Christmas)
““Elm Cottage welcomes pets, and having them holiday with you does not incur a surcharge. Dog bowls, treats & Poop bags provided."
- 3 bedrooms, 1 cabin - 4th bedroom detached from main house.
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 provide king size beds.
- Bedroom 3 provides a single bed.
- The cabin contains has Queen sized bed plus ensuite .
- Unlimited WiFi
- All linen & towels provided.
- Tea, coffee, sugar, salt & pepper, oil, tin foil, glad wrap, paper towel in pantry. Coffee Plunger
- Well-equipped galley style kitchen.
- Lounge, dining combined.
- Bathroom is fitted with a full bath, separate shower and toilet. Ensuite bathroom to master bedroom.
- Third toilet adjacent from laundry with washing machine, dryer plus clothesline provided.
- Full reverse cycle air conditioning in lounge room.
- A protected verandah shaded by two Avocado trees and Macadamia tree overlooking the gardens and river.
- Outdoor patio with outdoor setting and BBQ.
- Fully enclosed large backyard for the dogs when you take a trip into KNP or into town.
- Campfire pit by the river for your enjoyment.
River’s Edge rustic cottage was built in 1905 and is just 18 metres from the river's edge. It is in a very private setting with magnificent 100 year old English Elm trees surrounding the cottage along with beautiful established gardens. It has a well equipped kitchen, bathroom with bath and separate shower, plus ensuite, reverse cycle air conditioning in lounge room with TV, DVD and Foxtel Premium Package. Docking station provided.
Enjoy a technology free stay!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes, linen and towels are provided.
Being rated 4.5 Star there is nothing to bring except groceries. Tumut has both Coles and Woolworths Supermarkets (open till 10pm).
In the pantry we provide, salt & pepper, oil, tea, coffee, sugar, tin foil, glad wrap and paper towel.
Yes they are. At Elm Cottage dogs are most welcome inside the cottage but we do ask they do not go onto carpeted areas, and do not sleep on the furniture or bedding. We supply dog bowls, treats and Poop bags. We want to make sure your dog never misses another family holiday!
Rivers Edge, Yellowbox and Red Gum cottages are fully fenced. However, it is up to you to make sure you keep an eye on your pets and close the gates behind you. Blue Gum and River Gum has enclosed balconies.
To secure a booking on one of our cottages, call us direct on 69475818 and we can take a 30 to 50%. Booking on line takes full payment.
This deposit is not refundable if the cancellation occurs less than 14 days from the beginning of your stay.
If cancellation occurs less than 72 hours from the commencement of your stay with Elm Cottage, full fees will be charged.
Check in time is 2:00pm and check out 10am.
We accept payment by Visa and Mastercard, though guests are to be advised a 1.5% fee is charged if paying by credit card.
As a security bond in the case of any incidental expenses during your stay, we require a credit card pre-authorisation of $150. We will not accept this security bond in cash, and any unused funds from the pre-authorisation will clear within 10 working days.
- Check in time is not before 2pm on arrival date unless prior arrangements have been made and check out time is no later than 10.00am on departure date unless previous arrangements have been made.
- Pets are allowed inside the cottages but are not allowed on the carpets, furniture or beds at any time. Any evidence of pets on carpets, furniture or beds may incur a cleaning fee of $150. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets, we supply, dog bowls, treats and Poop bags for your convenience. Any damage incurred by pets will incur a repair or replacement charge.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the cottages. When smoking outside butts must not be left dropped on the ground. A cleaning fee will be charged along with an extra “airout fee” of two days accommodation if smoking occurred within the cottage.
- Guests are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the property and any part of it during your stay. Guests must notify management immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement costs.
- Only the guests nominated and agreed in the booking may stay in property overnight, If any other guests stay extra charges will be incurred.
- All furniture and furnishings and entertainment systems settings must be returned to the positions they were in when you arrived. If technicians are called a fee will be incurred(receipt supplied).
- Guests are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $100.
- Appliances do falter and fail so please advise us of any faulty appliances immediately so steps can be taken to insure your holiday is not inconvenienced.
- Please ensure all gas cyclinders are turned off after use. Gas cyclinders left on will incur a replacement fee of $35.